2017 Pumpkin Decorating Contest
Results will be published on October 17th.
Contact us today for a FREE CONSULTATION, appointment request or further information. Call (434) 515-0370 or click the Contact Us button.
Wondering whether you need braces? We’ll do a complimentary evaluation of your case. We’ll tell you what type of treatment we recommend, how long it will take and what the cost will be. We offer a wide variety of treatment options and will work closely with our patients to develop the best treatment plan for your smile with affordable payment options.
About UsAt Appalachian Orthodontics of Lynchburg you are more than a patient, you are family!
Watch this special message about Dr. Black’s practice
- Highest standard of orthodontic care
- Latest technological advances in orthodontics such as Invisalign, clear braces, TADs and accelerated orthodontics
- Premier Invisalign Provider. Dr. Black has great experience in treating with Invisalign and has attended many CE courses on Invisalign and Invisalign Teen treatments
- The first orthodontic practice in Lynchburg and the neighboring counties to offer goop-free iTero digital impressions
- Convenient location (click here for map and directions)
- Convenient hours – open evenings and Saturdays (by appointment)
- Will work with most dental insurance companies; complimentary benefit verification so we maximize your benefits and keep out-of-pocket expenses as low as possible
As a teenager I never had braces since my teeth were “straight enough.” Once I entered dental school I realized I wanted my teeth to be perfect. I talked to Dr. Black about correcting my smile and she was more than happy to help and gave me the confidence that it would be an easy fix.
Dr. Black adjusted each individual tooth to be sure they were perfect. She was caring towards me as a patient, and always wanted my feedback on how the treatment was going. You can tell she is very compassionate about her work. My parents have even noticed how much straighter my teeth look. I would recommend her to anyone considering orthodontic work.Crystal Cunningham